Tuesday, 29 January 2013
PhotoFunia is an online photo editing tool that is both easy and fun to use.
Five ways PhotoFunia can be used in a classroom:
1) Students can create personalised cards to give out to family or friends.
2) The class could create a funny classroom montage that could be displayed on the interactive whiteboard.
3) Can be used as a introductory activity into photo editing.
4) It's a great tool for teaching children about online safety and uploading photos and personal information.
5) The class could create a story board using their pictures. Each student could take a turn writing a short sentence to make a funny story.